We offer a comprehensive approach to the overall process – from idea to end activity. We create a contemporary design that adheres to our lifestyle, character and refinement. We work with those contractors when we are sure of the final repair for a reasonable price. We think we think we want to come back. Therefore, we understand that we can find the highest things, but it is important
HOW WE ARE WORKING
MEETING-ACQUAINTANCE / MEASUREMENTS
- – We fix brief (introductory) wishes and discuss possible solutions for planning or redevelopment.
- – We take measurements of the premises, study communications and peculiarities of the premises.
- – Bindings of ventilation ducts, sewage systems, gas pipeline system (if any) existing electrics (if any), heating systems.
- – Photo-fixing the initial state of the object.
SIGNING A CONTRACT
- – We prepare a measurement plan for the premises with an actual extent.
- – We fill out the technical design assignment (questionnaire), where our specialists fix the gender and age of family members, their occupation and hobbies, the number of rooms and their zoning, interior decoration style and colour preferences. We necessarily pay attention to the wishes of customers regarding furniture, lighting, appliances, flooring, wall decoration ceilings.
- – We are discussing the acceptable level of the budget within which it is indispensable to implement the project.
- – We sign an agreement on the area of the actual measurement plan.
- – To start work, a prepayment of 10% of the total cost of a full design project should be paid.
- – We are preparing options for a planning solution. The approved plan will form the basis of the concept of the future project. It defines the area where this or that furniture will stand, which walls are to be dismantled, and which are being built new.
- – According to the readiness of the planning decision, we make a plan diagram of the dismantling and installation of partitions.
- – If there is complete confidence that you will like the planning solution and we will not change anything in the design process, then at this stage you can start rough re-planning work.
- * On top of that, the redevelopment service can be ordered separately from the design project
IDEA AND CONCEPT
- The longest stage requiring the maximum involvement of the designer and the customer.
- – We prepare 3D visualizations of each room based on the completed technical specifications at the signing of the contract.
- – We make choice of decorative elements and furniture (according to your budget).
- – A phased payment takes place here (after the approval of the visualization of each room).
- Working documentation for builders is being prepared.
Decisions that were made during the visualization process are transferred to the technical format.
- – We prepare drawings (layouts for electricians, sockets, plumbing, wall, floor, ceiling, wall sweeps, complex junctions)
- With the help of specifications you will know exactly where and at what price you can buy furniture and decor used in the project.
- – We make estimates (repair and construction, estimates for custom-made cabinet and upholstered furniture, interior and exterior doors)
- – We issue technical specifications to all related organizations that participate in the project.